Project properties window
In this window you can modify the project's properties. You can change the project's name, the activity structure and the working history. The location where the project is stored on disk is also shown. If you want to save the project to another location, you have to select "Project \ Save as..." from the main menu in the main window.
Project properties window showing a project
How to access this window
The "Project properties" window can be accessed via the "Project \ Properties..." menu item in the main window. When you create a new project from the main window, this window will be shown automatically to set up your new project.
- Field "Name"
Key combination "Alt + N"
- The name of the project. This name can be freely defined; it does not have to be the same as the file name of the project.
- Field "File"
Key combination "Alt + F"
- The file location of the project on disk. You can only select the text and copy it to the clipboard. If the file location is longer than the window's width, you can scroll the contents of this field with the cursor or mouse to see the end part, or resize the window (via the resize lines at the right bottom corner).
To store the project in another location, use the "Project \ Save As..." menu item from the main window.
- Button "Manage activities"
Key combination "Alt + A"
- Manage the activity structure for the project. Opens the manage activities window.
- Button "Manage time traces"
Key combination "Alt + T"
- Manage the working history. Opens the manage time traces window.
- Button "OK"
Key combination "Alt + O"
- Exit the window and update the project with any changes.
- Button "Cancel"
Key combination "Alt + C"
- Exit the window and discard any changes.
- Key "F1"
- Show the "Project properties" window help page.